It’s our goal to reach Divas worldwide through events, programs and initiatives. Become a Divas With Disabilities Global Ambassador.
The Ambassador Program seeks to:
- Educate leaders, colleagues, residents, family members about challenges encountered by women of color with physical disabilities
- Inform communities about disability laws
- Promote diversity and inclusion in the workforce
- Share the impact of The Divas With Disabilities Project among leaders worldwide
- Create safe, creative spaces for Divas With Disabilities to share their lived experiences
- Debunk myths and stereotypes imposed by society on women with physical disabilities through events, initiatives, and programs
- Develop sustainable programs that amplify the voices of Divas With Disabilities
Our global ambassadors are volunteers who carry out the mission of Divas With Disabilities through events, initiatives, programs within their region. Each initiative focuses on one of the core values of Divas With Disabilities.
You can catch a global ambassador interacting with their local government official, crafting a program, hosting a disability awareness event, engaging women who have disabilities and developing sustainable solutions to disability injustice.
Do you want to be a Divas With Disabilities Global Ambassador?
- Application (In 500 words or less, tell us why you want to become a DWD Global Ambassador)
- Orientation (Meet Dr. Donna Walton)
- Initiation (Divas With Disabilities lapel pin)
If you’re interested, please send an email to email@example.com.